Monday 7 March 2011

Boys Treasure


I was asked to take a look at a couple of websites selling gifts for boys and girls. The boys' site is boystreasure.co.uk and the girls' site is pinkheaven.co.uk.

The sites are easy to navigate and there are some fantastic, great value products available.

We were sent a pirate alarm clock (£13.99) which arrived beautifully packaged. It is ideal for teaching the boys how to tell the time.

While I'm not keen on too many gender specific toys, there are plenty of items on both sites that I have earmarked for my present box and the boys' birthdays. I particularly liked the Make a train kit, a good value present at £5.99.

There is a huge range of dressing up outfits in Pink Heaven. I'm hoping this Princess Violet dress comes in adult sizes, ahem!

No comments:

Post a Comment